Dealer Auditor #949339
· The role will support the Dealer Audit organization in planning, executing, and reporting audit results associated with franchised dealership commercial activities.
· Audits are primarily conducted to ensure franchised dealership reimbursements for commercial activities (e.g., Sales Incentives, Warranty Claims) are accurate, complete, and in accordance with Stellantis policies/requirements.
· The Dealer Auditor will also be responsible for preparing and communicating audit-related information, such as notification letters and specialized reports detailing audit results.
· Additionally, the Dealer Auditor will maintain oversight of Stellantis’ commercial policies and programs, performing root cause analysis, recommending corrective actions, and identifying opportunities to improve internal and external processes and system functionality.
· The candidate is based in the United States, with travel up to 50%, and will report to a Dealer Audit Manager.
· Travel is now up to 50% as mentioned in the description (Monday through Friday only. A company vehicle is provided along with daily meal expenses and all hotel expenses when overnight stays are required.)
· Analytics background a plus
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related degree
· A minimum of 5 years professional working experience in auditing, finance/accounting, compliance, project management, quality assurance, or related automotive industry experience.
· Strong computer skills and highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (O365 / Online Collaboration Version)
· General understanding of the franchised dealership model
· Quantitative, analytical, and detail oriented
· Possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
· Knowledge of risk management, control objectives/activities, and automated/manual controls
· Prior audit experience (financial, compliance, operational, or dealership/franchise)
· Experience with automotive OEM dealership management systems
· Experience with highly automated/digital processes
· Experience researching, implementing, or authoring technical requirements, policies/procedures, and other governing documents
· Flexible and adaptable to changing business environments and job responsibilities
· Certified Public Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Fraud Examiner, or PMP Certification
· Advanced Degree in Finance, Accounting, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related degree
· Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $80,000.00 - $86,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Accounting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Auditing: 3 years (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: One location