South Carolina Federal Credit Union, is currently seeking a Financial Sales Representative to join our team of outstanding professionals in the Columbia, SCarea.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Consistently meet or exceed sales/performance goal and operational standards.
- Maintain an active prospect list and professionally correspond with members or potential members to identify their financial needs and to build long-term relationships.
- Maintain effective sales skills and in-depth product and service knowledge in order to offer products and services that best fit the members’ needs.
- Navigate multiple systems to professionally perform sales tasks in person and by telephone/email with a high degree of accuracy and speed in a high-volume, fast-paced financial center environment.
- Refer business, mortgage, insurance, and investment products and services.
- Support and promote teamwork among all areas of the credit union.
Minimum requirements include:
- One year similar or related experience selling products and/or services with a proven track record of exceeding sales goals.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with members and employees in person and by telephone/email.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully perform duties with a high degree of accuracy and speed in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to generate new business by outbound calling and reaching out to the local community.
- Demonstrated ability to engage in relationship building discussions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Cash Handling: 1 year (Preferred)