Benjamin Prepartory School is a small business in EDUCATION in Atlanta, GA. We are innovative, supportive, rewarding and our goal is to Prepare children for the World's Stage academically, spiritually, socially, artistically and athletically while fostering a life-long love of learning and Christ..
Our work environment includes:
- Safe work environment
- Work-from-home days
- Lively atmosphere
- Refine and develop engaging and interactive content for students preschool thru 2nd grade
- Write clear and concise instructional materials that align with learning objectives.
- Collaborate with school leadership to gather information and ensure accuracy of content.
- Design and implement assessments to measure learning outcomes.
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices in content development.
- Previous experience in content development or instructional design.
- Proficiency in using Adobe Captivate or similar e-learning authoring tools.
- Strong writing and editing skills, with the ability to communicate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Knowledge of early childhood principles and methodologies.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
If you are passionate about faith-based education and have experience in content development , we would love to hear from you. This is a great opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the field of education and Christian ministry. Apply now!
Job Types: Contract, Part-time, Full-time
Pay: $35.00 per hour
Expected hours: No less than 20 per week
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Atlanta, GA 30339: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person