Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar is on the lookout for a highly motivated, results-driven Talent Acquisition Specialist who is able to satisfy our growing organization’s hiring needs.
We currently have 31 locations throughout Colorado, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Oklahoma and Tennessee paired with a comprehensive growth plan. We hope you have the energy and ambition to grow as an individual and develop a career with us and are willing to run with anything put on your plate!
As our Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be responsible for the full life-cycle of recruiting. Providing strategic partnership services to hiring leaders and for representing the organization to the external market in a professional, driven and proactive manner to promote our company culture and values.
So, what will you be doing?
- You are the face of the brand (be excited…).
- Hire Badass folks to join a Badass brand. We expect you to cherish this opportunity and really think about how you singlehandedly will be a part of driving the company culture and our growth through the selection of folks you interview.
- Candidate experience, candidate experience, candidate experience – think about how you want to be treated throughout the interview process, and treat everyone the exact same way
- Build some really awesome relationships – we think we have some pretty cool people that work for us, and in our mind who wouldn’t want to build a relationship with all of them? We also expect that you will do your due diligence to network in every way, shape and form.
- Crush our turnover rate goals – use your data-driven skills to analyze how we are operating today and build upon that for the years to come.
- Share your ideas – all of them. Seriously! You will partner directly with the HR and Training Manager on your feedback for the talent acquisition process, tools and strategy.
What’s in it for me?
Awesome question! Besides a steady bi-weekly paycheck and a long list of comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, short-term and long-term disability), the list is long.
- You get to have a voice in an un-corporate setting (even though we are a publicly traded company).
- $150 gift card split between Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar and Good Times on a quarterly basis.
- Flexibility in your schedule.
- Dressing casually to come to work every day.
- You get to be a part of building Bad Daddy’s from the ground up.
What do we expect from you?
- 1-3 years of prior human resources experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Human Resources, Psychology or Business Administration.
- That you have in-depth knowledge of Federal and State employment laws and regulations.
- You demonstrate integrity and ethical behavior in everything you do.
- “Self-starter” is your middle name. Time management and prioritization is your game.
- You demonstrate a keen attention to detail and take pride in everything you touch.
- You cherish a little travel time (approximately 10-15% of your time to be more exact).
- You are comfortable with someone running a criminal, motor vehicle and employment verification for a background check on you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,000.00 to $52,000.00 /year
- recruiting: 1 year (Required)