Provide integrated logistics support to a DoD client. Maintain logistics information using existing databases, including uploading new information and deleting obsolete information, as required. Track and maintain Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) action items. Provide logistics input on program Integrated Product Team (IPT) briefs and various program documents. Coordinate to provide logistics information to various ILS products and update ILS documents, as required. Provide support to various ILS teams, products, and meetings.
- Experience with direct logistics support to a program management office in a DoD environment
- Experience in working with logistics programs, performing logistics elements, and supporting DoD projects, including performing operational or technical logistics work
- Experience with the analysis, preparation, and presentation of data to leadership
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of DoD ILS tools
- Ability to facilitate meetings and briefings on behalf of the client and organize and execute client meetings
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with DoD acquisition programs and policies
- Experience with maintaining a tracker for production and depot type programs via Microsoft products
- Experience in collaborating and coordinating with a cross-matrix organization to ensure contract deliverables are adequately reviewed from a total logistics support perspective and approved in accordance with contract requirements
- Experience in working with various military services to validate ILS requirements and implement logistics support plans to meet requirements
- Experience with gathering technical information, calculating and analyzing data, and presenting logistics metrics
- Experience with assessing and presenting production issues and challenges and identifying and recommending solutions to leadership
- Experience with evaluating ILS impacts in CM documentation and engineering change proposals
- Ability to comprehend and apply reliability, maintainability, and logistics requirements as documented in USC Title 10, DoDI 5000.02, DoDD 5000.01, and NAVINST 5000.2
- BA or BS degree or 7 years of experience with military logistics
- Logistics or Program Management Certification preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.