For over 20 years, Diversified Design & Manufacturing, located in Southeast Wisconsin, has delivered quality tooling to customers nationwide. Specializingin the design and build of close-tolerance tooling and machinery DDM has gained a reputation as the “tight tolerance experts”. Expert capabilities include: Design, Engineering / Re-engineering, Machining / Specialty Machining, Tight Tolerance Gages, Fixtures Production Parts, Jig Grinding, Quality Assurance, Restoration
Accounting Assistant/Receptionist Responsibilities:
- Supports accounting operations by filing documents, making journalentries, maintains AP and AR entries, creates reports via software programs (e.g. QuickBooks), launches jobs with Program Manager, updates job information with Project Engineer, and contributes to month-end and annual financial closings.
- Maintains office operations by greeting inquiries, receiving and distributing communications, maintains supplies and equipment, manages cleaning services, makes bank and postal deliveries, and conducts customer service.
Accounting Assistant/Receptionist Job Duties:
- Answers incoming customer and vendor calls and on-site visits.
- Maintains account receivables systems by compiling and sorting incoming payments, making entries, preparing bank deposits, making bank deposits invoicing customers, and maintaining current records using existing software and following documentation procedures. Managed through QuickBooks.
- Maintains accounts payables systems by verifying invoices to purchase orders and receiving documents, resolving discrepancies, managing vendor transactions, making vendor payments, and maintaining current records using existing software and following document procedures. Managed through QuickBooks.
- Supports customer projects by creating jobs (E2), creating purchase orders, ordering materials, maintaining purchase orders, verifying and entering shop tickets, creating packing slips, verifies product and packaging slips
- Runs, verifies and maintains accounting and customer order reports (e.g. Rockwell) including monthly and annually financial reports/analyses by running performance analysis software program, reviewing with financial leadership and resolving questions or issues
- Maintains bank transactions and performs bank reconciliations for checking, savings and payroll accounts. Manages post office box and delivery services (e.g. UPS).
- Assists with tax reporting (e.g. sales and use tax return)and payments as directed by financial leadership.
- Complies with all quality, safety and sanitation policies and protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting, estimating and organization mission by supporting the needs of other departments.
Accounting Assistant/Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years accounting experience in manufacturing environment
- Skills: Organization, Financial Software, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, PC Proficiency, Typing, Productivity, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Administrative Writing Skills
Job Type: Full-time
- manufacturing office: 3 years
- Accounting: 3 years