Beebe Healthcare in Lewes, DE - Creating The Next Generation Of Care
*** Please note Beebe Healthcare Main Campus is located in Lewes, DE with other locations within a 22 mile radius ***
This individual provides direct patient care to established protocols, policies, procedures, and accepted standards of care. Functions within approved scope and credentials as approved by Beebe Medical Center credentialing committee. Follow established nursing standards, procedures, and practices, and gives specific patient care directions to nursing and other staff. In order to be considered for the position, please visit our website www.beebehealthcare.org to fill out an application.
- Cardiac Surgery
- Millville Walk-In
Credentials - Required:
- Current Delaware PA license. Current CPR Certification.
- Ability to perform CPR
- 2 - 4 years experience
- Graduate of a Nationally Certified and Accredited Physician Assistant program.
- Promotes prevention
- Risk Assessment
- Quality and Timeliness of Work Leadership
Competencies and Skills - Essential:
- Clear Communication Skills Both Written And Verbal
- Knowledge Of Basic Computer Programs
- Able To Keep Confidential Information Regarding Patients, Team Members
- Able To Withstand Crisis Situations
- Has Skills To Provides Customer Service To Patients, Team Members And Visitors
Our employees play a pivotal role in our continued success. Attracting and retaining the best healthcare professionals is Beebe Healthcare's top priority. We offer an excellent patient-focused environment, exciting career opportunities, and leading-edge technology with supportive, progressive leadership. Joining Beebe Healthcare means joining an exciting healthcare team that is deeply committed to the community. Join us to take advantage of our excellent benefits and compensation package.
Phone: 302-313-2300 ext. #2013
424 Savannah Road, Lewes, DE 19958
Job Type: Full-time
- Physician Assistant: 2 years (Required)
- CPR/BLS (Required)
- Physician Assistant (Required)