Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center
A quaternary care facility that is home of the Texas Heart® Institute, a world-class cardiovascular research and education institution founded in 1962 by Denton A. Cooley, MD–consistently ranked as one of the nation’s best in Cardiovascular Services & Heart Surgery.
The first hospital in Texas and the Southwest designated a Magnet® hospital for Nursing Excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center, receiving the award four consecutive times. Baylor St. Luke’s is home to three freestanding community emergency centers (Holcombe, Pearland, and San Felipe) offering adult and pediatric care–treating more than 51,000 patients annually. The hospital holds a collaborative partnership with Baylor College of Medicine and affiliations with The University of Texas Medical School at Houston, The University of Texas Medical Branch (Galveston), Houston Baptist University, and Prairie View A&M University.
Responsible for the development of data review and information dissemination related to patient safety and quality. The Quality Analyst Responsible for identification and performance improvement projects related to patient safety and quality.
Education and Licensure:
Registered Nurse (RN)
Five (5) years of experience in healthcare, nursing, or informatics in healthcare institution
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Identification and facilitation of performance improvement projects
2. Regulatory data collection and collation of data. Trending and analysis of all data reviewed in the Quality Dept.
3. Policy and Procedure On-site Administrator (OSA) duties
4. Analyze Core Measures Abstract Data and Report via Excel Monthly. Submit Data to Midas for Credentialing STATTIT
5. Excellent communication and presentation skills using data presentations in Power Point. Familiar with databases, EXCEL graphs, pivot tables and data mining
Requisition ID: 2019-R0260254
Market: CHI St. Luke's Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center