OfficeTeam is seeking a highly-skilled Human Resources Assistant/Recruiting Coordinator for a large project at an organization in Portland. Renowned for its incredible work environment, our client is seeking a highly-skilled and ambitious candidate to join their team. Daily responsibilities will include handling a variety of personnel related recruiting tasks while also providing clerical support to the HR department. This is an eight to ten week opportunity at an exciting, growing organization!
- Assist with reviewing applicant profiles
- Coordinate candidate interviews, drug screens and background checks, as needed
- Update employee database records
- Manage a number of administrative duties - Able to maintain an approachable and appropriate attitude when interacting with all levels of personnel in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong communication and social skills and ability to receive criticism well
- Past experience handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
- Strong familiarity with recruiting
- Comprehensive knowledge of HR (Human Resources)
- Willing to work as part of a team or independently and have the drive to take on a variety of tasks and projects
- Have prior experience in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Apply online today.