We are looking for a Web Producer
San Francisco, CA 1 year contract
These will be your tasks:
Must include Portfolio link on the top of resume!!
This is a position that will work closely with a variety of teams across the Marketing organization worldwide to create personalized, impactful, social-friendly websites for desktop and mobile experiences. They will serve as a strategic liaison among creative, development, QA, and content teams.
The Web Producer is responsible for owning experiences that are aligned with the content owners business goals. We are looking for work that is flawless in its quality, and impactful for our business and all targeted audiences. They must be an effective communicator, detail-oriented with a commitment to solid technical infrastructure and cutting-edge web technologies as well as being able to identify and sell innovative ideas to internal clients. The Web Producer must also balance and champion innovation, brand, technical consistency, and lead-generation efforts.
- Work with a highly collaborative, engaged, and effective group.
- Contribute to the overall user experience
- Work with a sense of urgency while remaining calm in the eye of the storm.
- Define, lead, and explore innovative, relevant, and highly effective digital experiences.
You're offering these qualifications:
- 1-2 years related experience
- You have hands-on experience managing web and content production. You have worked closely and understand information architecture, user experience, interaction design, visual design initiatives, analytics/testing and development (including mobile).
- You have experience hand-coding semantically correct CSS and HTML in an enterprise CMS environment.
- Five to seven years experience in web production.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems logically and systematically.
- Ability to work against tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, and work on multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize workload based on overall marketing priorities.
- Agility to manage variety of production related tasks with a now vs perfect mindset.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to turn on a dime, think through problems to come up with innovative solutions and deliver against very tight deadlines while keeping a keen eye on detail and accuracy
- Salesforce.com will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance\\
- Must haves: Front end web development, Adobe experience manager/ AEM, some kind of design experience- digital implementation and knows the thought behind a good design.
Five to seven years experience in web production.
1-2 years related experience
Front end web development, Adobe experience manager/ AEM, some kind of design experience- digital implementation and knows the thought behind a good design.