The VP of Marketing will work directly with site, regional and corporate management to develop business plans and execute marketing strategies to attain organizational objectives in the Southern California Market. Exceptional business acumen, strong strategic planning and analytical skills are required and an in-depth knowledge of Vacation Ownership is a must.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Acquire, negotiate and manage local partnerships to generate additional tour and premium opportunities
- Mentor and develop high potential team members through customized learning plans, special projects and regular meetings
- Partner with various departments to identify and execute plans to increase production, improve efficiencies and guest satisfaction across the operation
- Manage performance factors, to include driving tour production, increasing financial performance and reviewing marketing program efficiencies.
- Oversee analysis of operational and financial improvements for the Resort Marketing Program, Lead Generation program, CMP Program, and New Owner development.
- Represent Region and BU on various cross functional projects and teams
- Work with various site marketing teams to plan, implement and manage facilitation of marketing business plans, specifically for the CMP, Lead Generation and Resort Marketing Operations
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelors Degree required and MBA preferred (Business Administration, Marketing, etc.)
- 3-5 years of Marketing/Sales Leadership Management experience with a proven track record of success.
- 3-5 years of functional experience in the vacation ownership industry preferred in one or more of the following areas: marketing, operations or finance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are a representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to perform these duties successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Business leadership and management ability
- Demonstrated coaching/teaching skills.
- Demonstrated communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Demonstrated knowledge in analyzing and reporting on marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Skills and focus required to consistently meet and exceed budgeted goals.
- Demonstrated organization skills and the ability to maintain accurate data and records
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite products - Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Must have excellent communication skills and problem resolution skills.