Customer Communications Marketing Lead needs 5+ years’ experience in marketing and communications
Customer Communications Marketing Lead requires:
5+ years’ experience managing teams
BA or BS in a related field, or equivalent work experience
Well organized, able to execute project planning responsibilities with a detailed understanding of company vision, strategic objectives, and priorities
Demonstrated success in developing and executing compelling communications programs
A customer-obsessed mindset
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Experienced with Microsoft Office products
Minimum of 5 years experience in customer marketing and communications. Experience in financial services is preferred.
Customer Communications Marketing Lead duties;
responsible for developing communications and messaging that drive customers to engage with company products/services and help to service their loan.
The role will partner across the entire enterprise including Marketing, Collections, Operations, Risk, Legal and Compliance to create cohesive, consistent and on-brand communications and deliver a superior customer experience.
Execute communications plans with a detailed understanding of project’s objectives, value, priorities, customer needs and customer experience
- Design communication strategies to adequately target specific audiences, placing an emphasis and discipline on campaign performance to help with recommendations for future programs.
- Identify and present opportunities for consistency in messaging and customer experience across channels
- Recommend new approaches for customer communication, including new messaging, new tactics, or strategic changes to delivery methods
- Put customers first and actively work to improve the overall customer communication experience
- Maintain current knowledge of effective methods for communicating with a customer audience
- Build and maintain current knowledge of products and services
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of operational processes to understand customer experience, and systems that influence customer touchpoints
- Ensure quality, accuracy, and completeness of communications produced by the team
- Develop, monitor and measure communication program KPIs to ensure goals are being met