The Inventory Specialist is responsible for assisting with inventory control operations for MoreFlavor, Inc. This position requires coordination among various groups, including working with outside vendors regarding orders, and coordinating with customer service to resolve customer orders and returns, and communicating with the warehouse regarding inventory.
*Please note: this position is currently remote, but may require occasional on site office visits to Pittsburg, CA. This position is only open to candidates living in California.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be able to work well independently
- Detail oriented with careful attention to accuracy
- Comfortable with computers, including typing and data entry
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Excel
- Ability to follow tasks through to their completion
- Courteous and professional demeanor
- Ability to work in a fast pace and busy environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience working remotely
- Third party order placement and order processing
- Run reports and basic data entry
- Process purchase order confirmations, eta’s, and follow up with vendors
- Enter work orders into production system
- Enter product transfers into warehouse system
Hours & Compensation:
This is a full-time position that requires 32-40 hours of work per week. Medical and Dental benefits are offered the first of the month following 60 days of employment. Full-time, active employees are also eligible to participate in our 401K retirement plan with employer match.
About the Company:
MoreFlavor! is an energetic, growing company with over 150 employees that sells supplies and equipment to make beer, wine, coffee, kombucha, and many other drinks and foods. We sell these supplies to home hobbyists and professional breweries/wineries around the world from our websites and retail stores. We operate distribution centers on the East and West Coasts.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $24.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote