* Under minimal supervision, perform complex analysis of business goals, objectives and needs and of the general business environment.
1. Perform complex analysis of business and user needs.
2. Prepares detailed business specifications from which technical specifications are formulated.
3. Interact with different client groups to provide analytical support. Perform testing and document changes.
4. Create user documentation as needed.
5. Conduct preliminary investigation for project requests. (not sure if this person will be involved in this)
6. Conducts analysis of business goals, objectives, and needs of the business environment
7. Assist in root cause analysis in order to recommend product enhancements or other appropriate actions to improve productivity for the business units.
8. Utilize systems and data to resolve business issues in the most effective manner.
9. May provide financial or operational business related analysis and research to support business goals.
10. Support the project team for the duration of the project.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or equivalent.
* Minimum of five years of financial service industry experience and knowledge.
o Retail and/or Lease Accounting system experience
o General Ledger Knowledge associated with the overall Retail and Lease process flow. This includes Cash Processing, End of Term Processes inclusive of Recovery.
o Lease Tax Workflow and Processing knowledge
o Experience with reviewing, interpreting and writing requirements specific to CDIA Guidelines as it impacts the Auto Servicing System and Credit Bureau Reporting as it pertains to the overall Servicing Life Cycle.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract