Nuvance Health is a family of award-winning nonprofit hospitals and healthcare professionals in the Hudson Valley and western Connecticut. Nuvance Health combines highly skilled physicians, state-of-the-art facilities and technology, and compassionate caregivers dedicated to providing quality care across a variety of clinical areas, including Cardiovascular, Neurosciences, Oncology, Orthopedics, and Primary Care.
Nuvance Health has a network of convenient hospital and outpatient locations — Danbury Hospital, New Milford Hospital, Norwalk Hospital and Sharon Hospital in Connecticut, and Northern Dutchess Hospital, Putnam Hospital Center and Vassar Brothers Medical Center in New York — plus multiple primary and specialty care physician practices locations, including The Heart Center, a leading provider of cardiology care, and two urgent care offices. Non-acute care is offered through various affiliates, including the Thompson House for rehabilitation and skilled nursing services, and the Home Care organizations.
Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide appropriate care to adult and geriatric patients served by the Food & Nutrition Department.
- B.S./B.A. in Dietetics.
- 1+ year of experience in the field of Dietetics and Nutrition
- 1+ year of nursing home experience preferred
- RD credential required within 3 months of hire date and CDN credential is required if covering outpatient services and preferred for all other nutrition services. If the employee is unable to achieve the qualifications in the specific time frame then their employment will be terminated.
Indeed Hire and Nuvance Health are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dietetics and Nutrition: 1 year (Required)
- nursing home: 1 year (Preferred)
- Rhinebeck, NY (Preferred)
- Certified Dietitian/Nutritionist (Preferred)
- Registered Dietician in state of NY (Required)