The Family Home Health Network is a dynamic post-acute care service provider of home health, hospice, palliative care, and in-home services. Family is looking to add a motivated customer focused Marketing Coordinator to our Business Development team.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for development, oversight, production, ordering and maintenance of promotional materials. As the Marketing Coordinator you will manage the implementation of ongoing promotional activities that lead to new/additional sales, customer communications and all sales support activities such as; campaigns, speaking opportunities, public awareness, public relations and related activities.
Responsibilities : :
- Develop, oversee, order, produce and maintain all promotional business activities, electronic and print media, materials, giveaways and documentation for all product lines.
- Assist the business development team with the achievement of monthly sales goals.
- Prepare, maintain and distribute daily/weekly activity logs.
- Develop an annual marketing/business promotion plan and budget.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of all electronic tools such as PlayMaker CRM, Microsoft Office, Publisher, Adobe, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other similar tools.
- Author and place all media promotions, advertising, press releases and other campaigns.
- Plan, coordinate and attend all trade shows and similar marketing activities as required.
- Remain hands-on role in planning, execution and management of all marketing/ business promotion activities.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Communications preferred
- 1-2 years relevant marketing experience is a plus but not mandatory
- outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- outstanding public speaking skills
- excellent organizational skills
- strong collaboration/leadership skills
- strong customer service focus
- outstanding computer skills; Publisher, Photoshop, Adobe and Illustrator.
As a member of our team, you will enjoy a competitive salary and excellent benefits as well as being part of a dynamic team-oriented work environment.