KeyTrak, a division of Reynolds and Reynolds, is seeking a top sales performer in a competitive market. KeyTrak was the first company to use a computerized drawer to safeguard and track keys and assets and to develop industry-specific software. Having spent three decades improving and perfecting the art of asset management, KeyTrak is considered the industry leader in key control and is dedicated to constantly evolving and producing more secure systems.
In this position you will sell our key control and asset management products to multi-family markets, law enforcement, state and local government entities, education markets, and commercial markets. Your time will be equally spent selling to each side and growing your customer base while also managing and maintaining customer accounts and relationships.
You will be responsible for developing your own leads and will build your client base through sales to new and/or existing key accounts within your market. You will prospect potential customers in order to demonstrate the features and benefits of products, present proposals, and close deals. If you are a self-motivated, disciplined, and outgoing sales individual that is interested in bettering yourself and becoming an industry leader, this is the position for you!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of outside sales experience
- Excellent closing and negotiating skills
- Recent cold-calling experience
- Able to lift, carry, and maneuver 70lbs of demonstration equipment to customer sites
- Goal oriented, coachable, organized and creative
- Ability to travel (hotel stays) up to 40%
- Company car for business and personal use
- Laptop, cell phone, and multi-function printer
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and health savings account
- 401(k) with up to 6% matching
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Paid holidays
- Referral bonuses
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Work Location: On the road