The Real Estate Manager is responsible for the overall success of new store development. The REM will primarily focus on location scouting, demographical analytics, creating new store proformas, lease negations, permitting, and construction management. As the Real Estate Manager, you are the lead decision maker and company representative at the community and municipal level.
Duties and responsibilities
- Managing a network of real estate brokers to secure exceptional location.
- Perform site, demographical, and competition mapping research.
- Prepares presentations while managing the internal process for executive team site approval.
- Create new store financial proformas and an impact report for existing stores
- Create internal and external business relationships with department heads, community leaders, and municipalities.
- Permitting new location for conditional use and gasoline sales
- Managing the construction timeline and cost structure to effectively open stores before deadlines and under budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 5+ years of Real Estate Management experience
- 3+ years of construction management experience
- 3+ years of gasoline sales, land remediation, and vapor barrier experience
- 3+ years of entitlement (CUP) experience
- Strong real estate law, financial modeling, analytical, and budgeting skills
- Strong written, oral communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license
- Must be available to travel
- Member of ICSC preferred
Physical requirements and Working Conditions
- The employee is regularly required to sit, walk, kneel, and reach.
- The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 15 lbs.
The intent of this job description is to represent the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of this position at any given time. An employee may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically present in the description.
Job Type: Full-time