Cyber Security Subject Matter Expert (SME) with 8+ years exp – DC firm specializing in cyber security and cloud security seeks a Cyber Security Subject Matter Expert (SME) with 8+ years exp to work in the Germantown, MD and Washington DC regions.
You will advise senior federal clients regarding the development and improvement of cybersecurity governance policy and processes, A&A / C&A activities, and security architecture reviews across the IT enterprise. You will take ownership of program activities including cybersecurity policy and directive development (writing and leadership / client socialization), the analysis of security program challenges and solutions, and the development and leadership of a governance maintenance program. Specialty and ad hoc matrixed team lead responsibilities may also be assigned based on SME capabilities and the needs of the client organization.
As a Cyber Security Subject Matter Expert with our firm, you will earn a highly competitive salary based on your skill level and experience. Plus, you will enjoy:
- Three (3) weeks annual paid time off.
- A comprehensive, company-paid medical, dental, and vision plan.
- A 401K plan with company added contributions; regardless of employee contribution.
- An Annual bonus based on performance.
- Educational benefits.
- And much, much more.
To be considered for the Cyber Security Subject Matter Expert position, you must be a U.S Citizen, be able to get security clearance and have at least (8) eight years’ experience in cyber security governance, policy, A&A / C&A, and multi-platform information security architecture. You must also have:
- (4) four years of experience working in a Federal cyber security environment, IT or other related industry experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Criminology, Management, Communication and Soft Science disciplines, or a similar program.
- Cyber Security or Cloud certifications are a plus.
- Knowledge of FedRAMP, and NIST authorization to operate (ATO) process and procedures, and Cyber policy.
- The ability to travel between locations, as needed.
If you have a vast knowledge of Cyber Security practices and can evolve with the ever-changing IT industry and seek a great career opportunity at a well-established company, then please send your resume, in complete confidentiality, for immediate consideration
Job Type: Full-time
- multi-platform information security architecture: 8 years (Required)
- cyber security governance, policy, A&A / C&A: 8 years (Required)
- federal cyber security environment, IT or other related: 4 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off