Will serve as an advisor to Government personnel on all specified aspects of Network Enabled Mission Command (NEMC) operational capabilities and activities. Responsibilities include:
- Provide military/resource analysis, supporting the prioritization, synchronization, and integration of Army MC, tactical networks, and Information Technology Portfolios.
- Will also be responsible for strategic planning, requirements /capabilities development, test and evaluation events (if applicable), integration and acquisition management of MC and Network enabling systems. Review and analyze operational impacts of requirements/capabilities development, testing and evaluation plans (as applicable), resourcing, testing, and acquisition.
- Attend meetings and workgroups, develop and present briefings.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and 4 years of experience or 10 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to obtain Secret Security Clearance.
- At least 6 years of progressive experience in how the Army operates, to include Army staff experience, from both an operational and financial perspective.
- Working knowledge and experience in Army and Joint Capabilities Integrated Development Systems (JCIDS) / requirements approval process, Army resourcing processes (Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE), Army test and evaluation processes (if applicable), and Department/Army acquisition processes especially as these processes apply to the Mission Command (Command and Control) and Networked / Information Technology Systems and portfolios.
- Expertise in tactical radio systems and tactical satellite communications systems.
- Ability to simultaneous management of multiple complex tasks and activities.
- Demonstrated history of developing innovative solutions for complex issues.
- Understanding of Army organization, Joint doctrine and OSD processes.
- Ability to prepare HQDA EXORDS and prepare/brief statistical data, prepare reports, briefings, executive summaries, information papers and command level correspondence, and present briefings to General Officers.
- G3 or G6 staff experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- G6 staff: 1 year (Preferred)
- Army Staff: 6 years (Required)
- G3 staff: 1 year (Preferred)
- Enterprise: 2 years (Required)
- Secret Security Clearance (Required)