General Schedule: Third shift (12:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m)
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
General Statement of Duties: Completes all third shift facility and program related activities.
- Maintain security of 924 Cedar Street facilities.
- Complete daily census of clients in residence.
- Daily review of client files.
- Time consuming and detailed data entry into statewide data base.
- Weekly audit of client files.
- Perform twice daily facility checks (2:00 a.m. and 4:00 a.m.)
- Provide wake up calls for clients and issue bus passes.
- Take crisis calls, provide referrals.
- Distribute client medications.
- Update client contacts in case files.
- Complete and update client card files.
- Transfer terminated client files into Outreach or archives.
- Strip beds and clean rooms of clients who terminate on third shift.
- Complete agency/client laundry.
- Update with first and second shift staff on a daily basis regarding relevant client activities and facility issues.
- Maintain accurate emergency shelter program statistical reports and provide to the Program Supervisor on the first working day of each calendar month.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree in social work, corrections, law enforcement or property management desired.
- Minimum two years relevant experience.
- Excellent verbal/non-verbal/written communication skills.
- Empathic listening skills.
- Accuracy in reporting and statistical tabulation.
- Work well both independently and as part of a group.
- Ability to remain awake and alert on shift.
- Reliable transportation
To apply, please send cover letter and resume. Interviews are ongoing and the position will remain open until filled by a highly qualified candidate. Interested candidates are strongly encouraged to apply by Monday, June 25, 2018
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 to $12.00 /hour
- social work, corrections or law enforcement: 2 years