Reporting to the Program Management, Planning, and Logistics Manager, the Program Manager is responsible to manage the Military Programs (based in Strongsville Ohio). S/he manages the contract and the relationship with the customers (internal and external), ensuring that Héroux-Devtek’s interests are well served, while constantly exceeding customers’ expectations. The primary objective is to take ownership of the program, to reach the internal deadlines, ensure the on-time delivery to the customer and the quality requirements of the product as well as secure the cost structure and margins. The ability to use informal leadership to influence people and get their support is key to the success of this role.
Working in a dynamic environment, rich in operational complexity, we are seeking to find a Program Manager who possesses superior presentation and customer service skills, can demonstrate sound judgement, and acumen for organization and clear and concise communication at various levels of responsibility.
- Acts as the first point of contact for our customers within the internal organization;
- Revises the contract and prepare the kick off meeting;
- Translate contract into specific activities for the other departments within the company and ensure a rigorous follow-up;
- Measure and monitor the overall performance of the program and presents the key performance indicators;
- Creates a recovery plan if required and ensures deployment of the efforts;
- Prepares and coordinates program reviews internally and to the customers;
- Communicate improvement opportunities and inefficiencies to senior management;
- Manage requirements and customer complaints and uses the contract in case of commercial dispute;
- Prepares quotations on programs and looks for new business opportunities with the customer;
- Support the Finance department with accounts receivables.
- University degree in Business Administration, Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in the manufacturing sector, preferably in the aerospace industry
- Microsoft Office ability
- Knowledge of AS9100 and BaaN (MRP) will be considered an asset.
You enjoy challenges, teamwork an a quality working environment that evolves continuously? Developing your competencies is a priority for you? Join Héroux-Devtek and "lets grow together".
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Héroux-Devtek is an equal opportunity employer.