Renin is an innovative manufacturer and distributor of closet doors and barn doors across North America. In the 1960s, Renin invented the sliding mirror closet door and that innovation legacy endures with the supply of well-designed and long-lasting products.The name Renin is the combination of words that describes the mindset and culture of the company.
With manufacturing and distribution centers located in Tupelo, Mississippi, and Brampton, Ontario, Renin distributes to retail customers such as Home Depot and Lowes as well as a long list of wholesale customers across North America.
Renin has transformed from a manufacturer of closet doors into a distributor of innovative doors and hardware. Our introduction of barn door and hardware has grown dramatically and we are now one of North America’s leading suppliers of Barn Doors and hardware. It is our vision to be our customer’s first choice for interior design solutions.
Basic Job Responsibilities:
Responsible for assembling various styles of finished bi-fold closet doors and sliding closet doors.
This position requires basic math skills, able to read a tape measure, good communication skills and the ability to work as a team.
- Operate a semi-automated assembly table to assemble product.
- Cut product to size using bandsaw, glass cutter or other cutting machine.
- Build and pack boxes
- Some heavy lifting may be required.
- Perform visual quality checks.
- Performs general housekeeping duties.
- Any other duties assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Have basic math skills
- Read tape measure
- Ability to work efficiently with team
'Work Remotely No
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location