New Day ABA Therapy, LLC has opened near The Collection in the Cumming/Johns Creek/Alpharetta area providing ABA therapy in clinic, home, school, and community settings. We are an interdisciplinary practice offering ABA, occupational, speech, and physical therapies. Additionally, our clinic offers a wide range of educational services and testing, as well as professional counseling for families.
Opportunities throughout Atlanta, Cumming, Alpharetta, Gwinnett, Roswell, Marietta areas.
New Day ABA Therapy is seeking experienced BCBAs and BCaBAs to join our team. Candidates must have experience in the ABA field as a BCBA or BCaBA providing clinical oversight of behavioral service cases for individuals with a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder or other disabilities. Our clients vary in age from young children to adolescents, and our ABA services are provided in the community, school or home.
Essential Job Functions of the BCBA:
- Oversee and supervise ABA department staff
- Provide individual therapy to clients on a manageable caseload
- Create and monitor monthly schedules
- Perform case and school consultations as needed
- Meet with and provide training to parents/caregivers
- Provide direct services to the client, as needed
- Conducting VB-MAPP and other assessments to develop comprehensive treatment programs
- Write evaluation and progress reports
- Maintain authorizations/relationships with case managers/service coordinators at various funding sources
- Conduct 6-month reviews
- Update policies and procedures for ABA staff as needed
- Meet with Directors to ensure quality of care and progress of caseload
- Master's degree in Psychology, Education, or a related field
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Education, or a related field (BCaBA)
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA or BCaBA)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) within 30 days of employment
- Current background check (within 1 year
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in working with individuals with developmental disabilities, Autism, or behavior disorders
- Experience in behavioral assessment and treatment
- Experience in supervising RBTs and providing training and consultation
- Experience with VB-MAPP assessment and program implementation
- Experience implementing Functional Communication Training (FCT)
- Experience with interventions to address maladaptive behaviors.
- Reference: Minimum of two professional references
- Possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and applicable vehicle insurance for business travel
- Applicants must possess our Core Values: Getting Tasks Done (on time!), Empathy, Integrity, Teamwork and Positivity/Energy!
- Designs, implements, and monitors comprehensive behavioral assessment and behavioral treatment programs (for both behavior reduction and skill acquisition) for children, families, and community caregivers.
- Coordinates case management activities and train parents or other caregivers to implement treatment programs.
- Provides consultative services to parents, teachers, and other clinical/educational personnel, trains staff as needed, and coordinates home and school communication.
- Conducts day-to-day supervision and training of clinical staff and trainees.
- Attends supervision sessions with Directors prepared with case files and up-to-date treatment plans and protocols.
- Conducts self responsibly and ethically, comes to work in a timely manner, and maintains appropriate therapist-patient relationships.
- Completes all paperwork and documentation on schedule.
- Maintains appropriate contact and communication (e.g., phone, email, progress notes) with clinical team, caregivers, outside agencies, and schools regarding treatment, development of treatment plans, and goals/objectives.
- Maintain strict compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Maintain strict adherence to BACB ethical guidelines..
- Completes all tasks required for conducting clinical services.
- Keeps up to date with research related to cases and uses findings in an appropriate manner to augment treatment planning.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 5 years (Preferred)