As part of the application process, you are required to create a candidate account to log back in and view your application(s). Check your email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
The Fountain Worker serves owners and guests while providing courteous and prompt service in various outlets providing casual meal experiences and/or non-alcoholic beverage services.
- Operate the property's Starbucks locations as well as the deli/sandwich shop.
- Provide coffee, breakfast items, frozen meals, juice, milk, other drinks and food items for retail sale.
- Prepare specialty coffee and tea orders.
- Assist owners and guests with questions about menu items. Provide expedited service if needed due to emergencies.
- Possess complete knowledge of menu and proper food preparation for up-selling of menu items.
- Maintain a cash bank and ensure all funds or correctly accounted for.
- Take orders promptly and cheerfully; ensure that order is produced quickly.
- Serve water and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Accept and process guest payments.
- Greet owners and guests with warm smile, maintain eye contact, and communicate in a professional and pleasant demeanor; treat all owners, guests and visitors with maximum courtesy.
- Attend training and retain knowledge covered in sessions.
- Notify Supervisor and/or Security of all unusual events, circumstances, missing items, and/or alleged thefts; notify manager on duty of any guest concerns or disputes that cannot be readily resolved.
- Attend regularly scheduled staff meetings.
- Be proactive, responsive, and anticipate owner and guest needs prior to and throughout stay.
- Answer all questions and secure answers for owners and guests.
- Maintain composure with difficult owners and guests in demanding situations.
- May serve food or beverages, or provide other dining services, at banquets and other group events held at the property.
- Adhere to strict service standards and follow established service sequences.
- Maintain an organized, clean and presentable environment. Maintain constant awareness of sanitation, safety and accident prevention.
- Performs all other job related duties as requested.
- At least 1 year of previous Food and Beverage experience in a similar position.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to handle cash and accurately make change.
- Working knowledge of food and beverage service.
- Basic math skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience as a Barista at a Starbucks or similar environment.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.