GENERAL FUNCTION The Store Manager 2 is an on-the-floor leader, not only performing all store functions but also leading the store to success by developing a team that consistently delivers the Luxury Retail Signature Experience in order to exceed expectations in all areas of business operations, i.e. financial results (sales and profit goals), customer and associate satisfaction, merchandise presentation, public relations/events and asset protection.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures delivery of the Luxury Retail Signature Experience.
- Ensures the Luxury Retail point-of-view is well represented when communicating with the media.
- Directs and monitors all sales and operational activities of the store to ensure personal and store sales objectives are met.
- Recruits and hires superior talent with experience in a luxury service environment
- Creates and maintains bench strength with a clearly defined succession plan.
- Coaches associates by providing clear, motivating and constructive performance feedback in a timely manner.
- Accurately staffs the store to consistently deliver gracious customer service and meet sales goals.
- Creates an environment that encourages the development of managers and associates; provides challenging assignments and opportunities for management development.
- Recognizes associates for their performance and service.
- Maintains extremely high standards of presentation and operations.
- Communicates to the Brand Team product feedback based on business needs not wants.
- Communicates trends and competition activity to the Brand Team.
- Continuously drives the business by analyzing key financial data, monitoring operating efficiencies and identifying business trends/opportunities. Sets aggressive action plans.
- Exemplifies Luxottica Retail vision, mission and values; celebrates Wins; leads by example.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Sales Experience
- Strong financial acumen
- Effective oral and written communication
- Polished appearance and public communication skills
- Organization and time management
- Team building and management proficiencies
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking
- Analytical and computer proficient
- Detail oriented
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours including evenings and weekends
- 3+ years management experience in the luxury service industry
Job Type: Full-time
- retail management: 3 years
- eyewear/optical: 2 years