Are you passionate about driving digital marketing strategy? Do you thrive on an exciting environment driving digital marketing strategy for a variety of different brands? Are you forward-thinking, craving the ability to test and try new digital strategies to effectively deliver on a client’s goals?
If so, our fast-paced, energizing environment is right for you.
Immersion Active, located in the beautiful heart of Frederick Maryland’s historic district, is an integrated marketing and digital strategy company specialized in marketing to the 40+ market, in variety of verticals including property development, home care, healthcare, and destination marketing.
We are currently seeking a full-time, in-house Digital Marketing Strategist. At Immersion Active, you’ll find a group of highly motivated, passionate, energetic, digital marketing specialists who thrive on building rewarding relationships with our clients, our target consumers, and our partners. We are seeking a like-minded individual for whom mutual dignity and respect; excellence in everything we do; encouraging growth in ourselves and others; and providing value in our service to others is already how you live your life every day, both inside and outside the office.
Strong individual ownership of digital marketing strategy experience. The ability to drive the digital marketing strategy across a various of industries for a variety of clients through in-depth knowledge of digital marketing and strategies and technologies that work. Critical ability to understand a brand quickly, and drill into the core needs of the brand, and their customers to effectively develop a digital marketing plan that meets and exceeds brand goals. Successfully leads the strategic marketing efforts and implementation of those efforts, effectively, on time and within scope of the project work and client expectations. Accountable for customer-facing digital marketing efforts, following the brand voice and tone, brand attributes and styles, across digital channels.
Responsibilities include meeting commitments, effective communication and capability to interact and lead various internal team members on the development and implementation of digital marketing efforts. Ability to build client customer relationships and nurture those relationships through routine meetings, client on-site engagements and successful project management of digital marketing efforts.
Document or update process and protocols for digital marketing efforts and strategy as needed. Coordinate with team members to get quality work delivered within scope and on time. The senior digital marketing strategist is responsible for:
- Developing and leading digital marketing strategy solutions
- Direct oversite of the implementation and execution for all digital marketing efforts
- Leading strategy to ensure all marketing campaigns drive and deliver results for our clients
- Translating overall, big-picture vision and approach for client’s digital marketing efforts – for maximum results
- Build and nurture relationships with clients and internal team members
- Diligent and Detailed
- High Capacity
- Highly Motivated
- Thrives on building rewarding relationships with our clients, our target consumers, and our partners.
- Supportive with the team
- Mutual dignity & respect
- Excellence in everything we do
- Encouraging growth in ourselves and others
- Providing value in our services to other
- Authenticity, Transparency & Trustworthiness in every situation
- Discovers opportunities for fun, innovation and creativity in work and life
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive and deliver results for our clients.
- Experience developing digital marketing strategies for clients.
- Translate big-picture, strategic thinking into actionable recommendations that maximize results.
- Lead strategy and execution of digital marketing campaigns that drive and deliver results for our clients.
- Create and present strategic digital marketing campaign plans and business rationales that align with clients’ business objectives.
- Serve as main client contact and define and deliver overall campaign delivery timeline and associated milestones.
- Collaborate with analysts and other digital marketing professionals to model digital marketing media mix scenarios using competitive, category and client data.
- Create all campaign execution documentation and collaborate with all internal and external digital marketing channel experts to deliver based on your campaign plan.
- Determine campaign key performance indicators and work with analytics team to define tracking plan.
- Lead effort on determining framework for persuasive campaign messaging, landing page execution and overall campaign flow.
- Lead internal campaign huddles and drive optimization efforts and testing plan.
- Hands on continual performance analysis using Google Analytics, A/B testing results, KPIs, closed loop reporting system, etc.
- Analyze the effectiveness of campaigns, develop insights and recommendations and present these findings to client senior leadership.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 7 – 9 years of hands on experience in one or more of the following digital marketing areas that demonstrates a hands-on familiarity with the digital marketing landscape: Web development, Search marketing, Digital Graphic Design, Copywriting/Content Development, Conversion Oriented Landing Page Design or Web Analytics.
- 4 – 6 or more years of strategic interactive marketing experience including roles such as account management, account executive, information/solutions architect.
- 4 year college degree (Masters degree preferred) in a related field such as computer science/math, graphic design, Web development/ecommerce, marketing, Web marketing, or digital communications.
- 7 – 9 years of hands on experience in one or more of the following digital marketing practice areas that demonstrates a hands-on familiarity with the digital marketing landscape
- Proven experience formulating and driving successful digital strategy or digital advertising plans.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with experience working with all levels of an organization, including C-level executives
- Ability to identify, articulate, and defend insights and recommendations to clients
- Aptitude for uncovering and analyzing clients spoken and unspoken goals and needs
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically in a complex team and client environment
- Willing to go above and beyond to achieve excellence and capable of working in a collaborative environment
- Strong business ethic and passion for digital/interactive industry
- Superior organizational and time management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial instincts.
Full-time, in-house. Office located in downtown Frederick, MD
At Immersion Active, we celebrate and thrive on difference and diversity for our employees, for the quality of our work and for our community. Immersion Active is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Digital Marketing: 3 years (Required)