OFFICE LOCATION: Any PKFOD office location
The Senior Marketing Coordinator will support members of the Marketing Department Events Team in implementing firm marketing projects, coordinating firm events and in accomplishing the firm’s marketing goals in a timely and effective manner. Individual must be able to work in a rapidly changing environment and provide a timely, high-quality, and accurate work product.
- Assist the Marketing department with marketing projects and coordinating firm events.
- Manage projects to ensure that the department meets all deadlines in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist marketing leadership with tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration or a relevant field required.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience. Experience working in a CPA or professional services firm is preferred.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills; detail-oriented and able to organize and carry out a wide variety of tasks in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively interface with all levels of the Firm (i.e., management, staff, clients, and external business contacts).
- Self-starter with impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Demonstrates professionalism, a positive work ethic and good judgment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Local travel to firm events and other PKFOD offices may be required.
PKFODA is an equal opportunity employer. The Firm is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all persons in connection with hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation or other conditions of the employment relationship regardless of race, color, age, sex, marital status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship, philosophy/religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, political affiliation or belief, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To all staffing agencies: PKF O'Connor Davies Advisory, LLC (“PKFODA”) will not be utilizing agencies to staff this position. Please do not forward resumes to PKFODA partners and/or employees at any of our locations regarding this position. Any recruiter who would like to partner with PKFODA on other positions must have an updated contractual agreement with PKFODA through the Director of Talent Acquisition. Please be reminded, PKFODA is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. All unsolicited resumes will become the property of PKFODA.