Caldwell Group is a family owned business that has spent the last 25 years focused on ERP sales and implementations.
we are based in The Woodlands, TX.
We are looking for someone that that has a strong work ethic and is looking for somewhere to call home.
The responsibilities of this position will be:
- Working with ERP process
- Becoming an expert at a select few modules involved in the (ERP) supply chain process.
- SQL data processing / analysis
- SQL and ERP support
We will assist in getting you trained in the above areas if ERP is new to you. But you will be expected to write up some SQL syntax at the interview.
Because we are a small company, you will be involved in many different roles, this gives the chance to gain a lot of experience. We also work in many different industries, from food processing, steel job shops, plastic manufacturing to furniture factories, you will be working with customers to understand the technology that makes all this happen and to use your ideas to make it better.
The interview process follows this pattern.
1) A standard intro call with someone from the company to answer questions on the job and get more info.
2) An online SQL test done over zoom meeting.
3) In person interview with management
We offer company medical, 15 days PTO and birthdays are always PTO, because who wants to work on their birthday.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $96,000.00 - $108,000.00 per year
- CRM: 3 years (Preferred)
- Data Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- SQL: 2 years (Required)
- ASP.NET: 5 years (Required)
- WMS: 2 years (Preferred)
- ERP: 5 years (Preferred)
- C#: 5 years (Required)
- Reporting: 3 years (Preferred)
- The Woodlands, TX 77380 (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible