- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Office
- Primavera P6
Looking for highly skilled Manager with strong technical and technology background to manage projects, bids, personnel, contracts, logistics, and scheduling. Preferred relevant project backgrounds are in construction, logistics, engineering, technology, or government contracting. Experience will illustrate a clear ability to "wear multiple hats" to drive complex programs past the finish line. You must be able to design solutions, budgets, schedules, and provide technical direction. Technology integration is vital, including scheduling software, budgetary spreadsheets, proposal writing, and engineering principles awareness. The Manager will be a vital team-member at the corporate/executive level for execution of projects and programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field.
- 5+ years of experience managing multidisciplinary projects.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Visio.
- Solid knowledge of scheduling/costing software such as Microsoft Project and/or Primavera P6.
- Excellent verbal, visual, written and listening communication skills, both in planned and unplanned settings.
- Proactive and collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects in parallel while adjusting to changing priorities.
- Demonstrable ability to respond positively and productively to uncertainty, rapid change, ambiguity, and unexpected issues in the project process.
- PMI/PMP certifications a major plus.
- Clearance a major plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Program Management: 5 years (Required)
- Pensacola, FL 32502 (Required)