Company:Take 5 Oil Change
We invite you to join us at Take 5!
Take 5 Oil Change is your neighborhood go-to oil change spot. We've been doing this for over 35 years now and we pride ourselves in our friendly technicians, our oil change expertise, and our efficient process that gets you on your way safely and swiftly. All while letting you stay in the comfort of your car or truck while we change your oil.
We're always looking for friendly and energetic team members to join our family. Technicians, managers, and more positions are available across the country. With our Pit Tech to President growth path, Take 5 is where you can invest in yourself while we invest in you. In fact, over 90% of our field leaders are internal promotions!
Oil Change Team Member
Are you a people person? Self-Motivated? Do you love working with cars?
If so, here is good news for you! Take 5 Oil Change is offering an opportunity to showcase your skills and join our growing team of full-time crew members and lube techs!
No experience required!
We will train you how to be a lube technician who can change oil, replace wiper blades/air filters, fill air in tires, and perform other light maintenance services. All you need to do is be willing to learn, work hard, and bring a positive attitude to the shop!
Up to $15/hr with base pay and commissions!
Some of our most successful lube technicians are those that joined the team with no experience at all, but many others were once servers, restaurant workers, mechanics, retail employees, landscapers, and other skilled trade workers!
Move up fast!
Over 90% of our Shop Managers started as lube techs. We provide PAID TRAINING to help our team members advance through the company and become Take 5 leaders who earn salaries and bonuses!
What our crew members love about Take 5:
- Full-time & flexible schedules are available
- Earn competitive base pay rates & weekly bonuses
- SAME DAY PAY available through myFlexPay
- FREE oil changes!
- Full-time employees get PAID TIME OFF
- Health, Vision, & Dental Insurance
As a Take 5 crew member, your job will be to:
- Drain motor oil, change oil filter
- Wash windshield and adjust tire pressure
- Inspect and top off fluids
- Perform coolant exchanges
- Restock and maintain inventory levels on the floor
- Maintain cleanliness of work environment
- Provide excellent customer service
All our crew members need to meet the following requirements:
- Must be able to lift to fifty (50) pounds
- Must be able to maneuver in and out of a shallow 3’ deep pit to position yourself safely under cars
- Must be able to walk, stand, bend, stoop, twist, etc. for extended periods of time and perform activities involving holding, grasping, pulling, and turning
- Must be willing to work in hot/cold weather conditions if necessary
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the shop