Responsible for processing documentation on maintenance work orders received from residents and property managers in assigned housing developments. Within these functional areas this position is responsible for performance that positively contributes to the Agency receiving satisfactory ratings in HUD Agency performance evaluation systems, such as Public Housing Assessment System (PHAS) or other future HUD evaluation systems.
- Receives incoming maintenance calls/notices concerning needed maintenance repairs of routine or emergency nature and responds in a courteous manner. Responds to process requests in a timely manner.
- Determines nature of work orders and separates emergency, urgent, and general/routine work orders by category.
- Accurately enters all work orders into the system and provides work order notification and tracking number to maintenance personnel and/or Property staff as appropriate to the situation.
- Categorize and prioritize work orders in compliance with Agency rules, regulations and procedures.
- Dispatches Maintenance staff work orders and follows up on work progress as necessary.
- May add a database code to serve as a marker for an invalid resident complaint (i.e., a complaint that did not justify work by maintenance staff).
- May add an indicator to the work order database to show that a lease violation is the source of the work order request and to track and identify costs due to violations. May analyze by frequency and type of lease violation for purposes of initiating preventive maintenance activities and tracking repeat problems.
- Reviews inspection results and code enforcement reports and generates follow-up work orders as appropriate.
- Keeps a daily log tracking work orders generated, closed, and in progress. Updates status of all pending work orders.
- Processes approved purchase requisitions for materials and services provided/used by Maintenance staff and assists in maintaining inventory control in accordance with Agency policies and procedures.
- May receive, unpack, and store incoming tools and equipment, and requisitions stock to replenish inventory.
- Collect and summarize data and generate periodic reports; compile, update and maintain statistical information, reports and related documents; coordinate a variety of administrative activities including payroll and time reporting, and report processing.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $21,008.00 to $28,000.00 /year
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Goldsboro, NC 27530 (Preferred)