SEOULSPICE TEAM MEMBER
At SEOULSPICE we specialize in comfort food that’s Korean at heart!
We are always on the lookout for new Team Members passionate about food and customer service!
Team Member Qualities:
- Proactive, perceptive, and positive
- People Oriented – maintains good working relationships with fellow Team Members, customers, administrators and managers
- Growth Oriented – push themselves and others to learn and grow in personal and professional situations and to share those lessons with fellow team members
- Results Oriented – an eye to succeed without compromising the experience and safety of our customers, team members, or finances
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and take pride in providing quality and healthy meals to our customers
- Maintain excellent food quality, friendliness, and restaurant cleanliness
- Thorough knowledge of the SEOULSPICE menu
- Greeting and serving customers courteously and with a smile
- Serving customers accurately with consistent portion sizes
- Ensure proper quality and serving temperatures
- Handle food in accordance with established safety standards
- Perform job safely while maintaining a clean, safe work environment
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Free Food!
- Work with an awesome team!
- Paycheck paid every week!
- Competitive wages!
- Locations are conveniently located near metro stops!
SEOULSPICE is an equal opportunity employer.
$13.00 to $15.00 /hour
Available shifts and compensation:
We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation is $13.00 - $15.00/hour.
About Seoul Spice:
We combine traditional Korean flavors with a modern twist! Using ingredients that are raised responsibly and naturally gluten-free, our recipes nourish the body and soul. We are always on the lookout for passionate, driven, and energetic people to grow with us! SEOULSPICE offers excellent compensation, an awesome work environment, and endless opportunities for growth and advancement. Whether you are looking to start your professional journey or seeking an opportunity to advance from your current position, fill out our online application to get the conversation started! Learn more about us at www.seoulspice.com.