We are seeking a Mac Systems Administrator for a contract-to-hire opportunity in Englewood, CO. This position will be responsible for tier II/III support in a blended enterprise environment. There has been an influx of Mac products being brought into the environment and will continue to grow. This position will be joining a newly created team of Mac Technicians and System Administrators. This role will interface with multiple levels of professionals with the organization and will be responsible for tier II/III support to include: working with Active Directory, Scripting, Patching, and Security. Qualifications
Nice to have:
- Fluent in using JAMF and the associated applications
- Active Directory
- Scripting in Bash, Apple Script
- Familiarity with patching, using Reposado and Apple Software update
- Working with BlueCoat Agent, TransParent Proxies and/or other networking security tools
- CCA or CJA certification
- Familiarity with VDI and mobile device mgmt.. using AirWatch.
- Linux experience, with RedHat
This contract to hire role is located onsite in Englewood, CO.