The ideal candidate will possess advanced knowledge of substance abuse treatment across all levels of care. They will be creative, energetic, and will have strong management skills.
- Ensuring all clinical documentation and delivery of care meet or exceed all DSHS, JC, and billing requirements.
- Carry a case load and conduct groups
- Assist GM and President/CEO as necessary
Evening, weekend and holiday hours may be required.
- Master's degree in related field required
- LCDC required
- LPC, LMFT, LMSW or LCSW WITH LCDC preferred
- Two (2) years' experience supervising substance abuse treatment or prevention programs
- Five (5) years' experience providing chemical dependency counseling and prevention services
- Analyze therapeutic processes and determine means of maintaining and/or increasing efficiencies
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and leadership, analyze situations accurately and take effective action
- Capable of using effective leadership skills in daily interactions, planning and delegation of duties
Ability to prepare clear and concise reports and to interpret statistical data
- Model appropriate therapeutic and professional behavior; lead a group of diverse personalities.
- Instill and maintain a sense of professionalism within a high stress environment
- Ability to plan and collaborate with internal and external partners * Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office products and web based clinical programs
- Excellent organizational, analytical, time management and project management skills
- Knowledge of Therapeutic Community model and evidenced based practices
- Ability to demonstrate strong crisis management, conflict resolution and anger management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate in English
- Capable to spend time sitting, walking, standing, driving, carrying, lifting (up to 20 pounds), listening, speaking, typing, reading and writing
PAY and BENEFITS
- salary is negotiable and competitive
- health insurance
TO APPLY: Please send resumes/cover letters to Kristi (at) taylorrecovery.com with "LCDC" in the Subject Line.
Job Type: Full-time
- substance abuse: 3 years (Required)