Minimum: $21.91 - Maximum: $33.97
Conceptualize and guide creative branding solutions that effectively communicate the strategic objectives for the medical center and affiliates. Responsible for all creative output throughout the system. Maintain the system’s standards of creative excellence, timeliness and profitability, while achieving client’s goals. Conduct persuasive, articulate presentations. Assist in revenue growth with current and new accounts.
1. Actively demonstrates the organization’s mission and core values, and conducts oneself at all times in a manner consistent with these values.
2. Knows and adheres to all laws and regulations pertaining to patient health, safety and medical information.
3. Directs and produces marketing and advertising materials of the highest quality.
4. Engage and inspire the internal team and the creative team of vendor partners; generate multiple concepts for a campaign or project; oversee the execution of all creative branding efforts to insure they are on strategy, on budget and on schedule.
5. Provide leadership/motivation that conveys the vision and values of the Marketing department to organizational staff.
6. Plan, develop, and defend budget recommendations, work goals, measurements, and training requirements necessary to provide both profitable and quality services to our clients.
7. Interact with creative vendor(s) and team members to develop creative concepts and executions of assigned projects across all media types (interactive, print, broadcast, film, social, events, etc).
8. Improve the overall quality of the system’s portfolio, measured by client satisfaction and revenue growth.
9. Possess solid understanding of the science and market dynamics of integrated programs and projects.
10. Participate in the new business efforts with Service Line Directors and other strategic system leads.
11. Provide solutions that embrace digital fluency.
12. Creative lead for client presentations. Facilitate the input and output of creative client meetings.
13. Advises clients on all technical visual recommendations and/or issues.
14. Provides detailed creative & brand direction to other marketing team members.
15. Adheres to, works within, and guides the Marketing department’s best practices and procedures.
16. Resolves functional conflicts through consultation with fellow team members.
17. Performs other duties consistent with purpose of job as directed.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS AND CORE COMPETENCIES
Education: Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communication, or related field.
Experience: Five plus years in a corporate marketing department or agency.
Other Job Requirements:
Highly creative and innovative artistic talent, imagination, and skills; quick conceptual thinking abilities.
High proficiency in multiple software applications.
Thorough knowledge of print production, prepress file setup and print buying.
Assigned hours within your shift, starting time, or days of work are subject to change based on departmental and/or organizational needs.