Position:: UI UX Developer/Engineer
Location:: Northbrook, IL /Suburbs
Visa -- No OPT
As a UI UX developer at , this is your opportunity to
- Exercise your strong design skills
- Create front end designs for web and mobile
- Review functional and technical requirements, raising potential issues and participating actively in design discussions
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Working as a member of a design, build and test Agile team continuously releasing new features
- Key Responsibilities
o Requirements and design
o 80 coding and 20 review coding done by developers, analyze and help to solve problems
o Feature Definition
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a software related discipline.
- 2 4 years of experience as a proven front end developer and architect
- 2 4 years of experience in CI CD deployment environmant
For this role, we value
- The ability to adapt quickly to a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A critical thinker that challenges assumptions and seeks new ideas
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems
- In depth understanding of the entire web development process design, development and deployment
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- CI CD Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Knowledge of the Analytics cycle some experience predictive models especially CRISP cycle a plus
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $0.00 /year
- React: 4 years (Required)
- angular: 3 years (Required)