Our Mission: To build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, and lives worth living.
Our Vision: To be the real estate company of choice
Our Perspective: A training and consulting company that also provides the franchise systems, products, and services that lead to productivity and profitability. Keller Williams thinks like a top producer, acts like a trainer- consultant, and focuses all its activities on service, productivity, and profitability.
Requirements of the Real Estate Sales Agent:
- Tennessee Real Estate License Required.
- If you are not licensed, we can show you the steps it takes to obtain a license
- Must Join Local Realtor Board
Responsibilities of the Real Estate Sales Agent:
- Prospect for new business daily
- Have a desire to work independently, as you have control over your professional growth
- Attend in office coaching, training and sales meetings
- Attend Productivity Coaching
Income: Realtors are paid on commission. We offer generous commission splits for both part-time and full time agents.
What to expect from us:
- Best Training in the Business- voted number onein the world, by Training Magazine Top125 Companies
- Best Commissions- Compare and see! The purpose of Business is to fund the Perfect Life, 100% commission opportunities every year.
- Best Culture- Meet us and you will understand
- Best Business Models- Experienced agents and new agents agree
What we expect from you:
- Have a current real estate license, or willing to get licensed
- Commit to be trained by the Best Trainers in the business.
- Be a TEAMPlayer, ready to work in an exciting atmosphere
- Contact us and let's discuss your future in real estate
If you do not have a real estate license and are wondering how to get one apply and we can set up a time to meet to discuss the process.
Job Type: Commission
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Real Estate License Required: