Preparing food for airline customers. Making salads, wraps, sandwiches, fruit and cheese plates for passenger enjoyment. Follows airline specifications with detail to weights, appearance and quality. Plates product for presenting to passengers on the aircraft.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to comprehend menu specs and pictures
- Ability to comprehend Menu and Flight Galley specifications for specific airlines.
- Ability to work in refrigerated environment for duration of shift.
- Detail oriented
- Add or subtract meals for assigned flights
- Add or subtract crew meals for meal flights.
- Add or subtract special meals for assigned flights.
- Combined all components for assigned meal flights.
- Complete appropriate HACCP paperwork.
- Responsible maintaining a clean and orderly work area.
$300.00 Sign-on Bonus to be paid as follows:
- $50 after 30 days
- $100 after 60 days
- $150 after 90 days
FREE LUNCH DAILY
Benefits after 90 days
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.50 /hour
- Production: 1 year (Required)