We are currently seeking a Senior Media Planner/Buyer to focus on developing cross-channel media strategies and managing and optimizing media efforts on an ongoing basis across all online and offline channels including OOH, broadcast, display, paid search, and social. This is an exceptional opportunity to build your career in media and work with some of the largest brands in the world in an amazing agency environment.
Who Are You:
A rock star with at least 5+ year of hands-on experience in media planning and buying with a heavy focus on digital media. You have an experienced portfolio and excel at creating and managing unique and cutting-edge media strategies to help clients meet greater business goals. You’re able to dive into existing plans and find opportunities for improvement, are a master of maximizing ROI via ongoing optimizations, and can clearly communicate those optimizations and results to a broad audience including executive levels.
You’re passionate about media and love finding new and innovative ways to leverage targeting, tactics, and technology, all to drive greater return on investment for clients and help them meet their marketing and business goals.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage end-to-end digital media campaigns and seek new areas of opportunity through research and analysis, campaign strategy, bid management, CPA optimization, and landing page testing
- Work with cross-functional teams including other media planners and search specialists to plan, implement, and improve account performance aligned with client goals and initiatives
- Proactively manage relationships with media vendors
- Provide benchmark and tracking reports to Account Managers, Clients, and Media Team on key performance indicators and provide compelling insights on how these map to larger client goals
- Analyze trends and improve media performance based on the client’s KPIs
- Drive innovation and implement testing strategies to continually uncover optimization levers, enhance learning, and improve performance.
- 5+ years of media strategy, planning, and buying experience; agency experience required
- Digital media experience required (display/search/social)
- Experience managing budgets of at least $1M
- Experience planning across online and offline channels
- Google Ads, IAB, Facebook, and other media certification a plus
- Experience with marketing metrics such as ROI, click-through rate, cost-per-click, cost-per-action, cost-per-lead, conversion rate, average order size, etc.
- Exceptional analytics, project management skills, writing and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Experience with industry leading media vendors including The Trade Desk, Adobe Ad Cloud, MediaMath, DoubleClick, Google, Bing, Facebook, and LinkedIn
R2i is an independent, full-service agency creating digital solutions that connect and accelerate customer experiences to drive measurable impact for the clients we serve. Our core capabilities across strategy and insights, marketing technology, experience design, media, and digital marketing are designed to advance customer engagements and deliver measurable results. For over a decade we have worked with mid-market brands to deploy best-in-class marketing technology solutions to support an integrated approach to managing the customer journey. R2i serves high tech, healthcare, industrial/manufacturing, professional services, higher education/non-profit, and consumer clients including Microsoft, Ingram Micro, Pentair, Leidos, American Cancer Society, University of Michigan, and Fiat Chrysler Uconnect. R2i is headquartered in Baltimore, with offices in St. Louis, Seattle, and Silicon Valley.