Integrated Security Technologies, Inc. (IST) designs, installs and services integrated electronic and physical security systems (access control, intrusion detection, video surveillance, physical barriers, etc.) for government and commercial entities. Though based primarily in the mid-Atlantic region, our team members dispatch to locations throughout the nation and occasionally overseas. In business for more than 20-years, IST continues to grow while maintaining a strong culture of teamwork.
IST is searching for a CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR located in our Herndon, VA headquarters.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Develop documents to include preparation and negotiation of Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements and draft subcontract documents.
- Analyze and evaluate contractual and performance risks associated with statements of work and contract type.
- Negotiate favorable terms and conditions for the company to minimize risks and comply with Government regulations.
- Create and document electronic subcontract packages.
- Ongoing subcontract administration to include full subcontract management.
- Provide proposal/capture support for competitive proposals.
- Perform Subcontract and task order closeouts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, a related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the review, preparation, and negotiation and monitoring of proposals and subcontracts.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and collaboration skills.
Full Benefits Package
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance
- 401 (k) w/company match
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
Integrated Security Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, sex, age, national origin, disability, Veteran status or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
- proposal negotiation: 5 years (Required)
- Contract Administration: 5 years (Required)
- FAR and DFAR: 5 years (Required)