Working in our Subway, you are the face of a global brand. Your smile and warm, friendly greeting start every guest's experience.
This winning attitude and the ability to make delicious sandwiches quickly and efficiently, will make you a key member of the team. You are the reason why customers keep coming back.
As a Sandwich Artist you will greet and serve guests, prepare food, maintain food safety and sanitation standards. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
Core Responsibilities and sample of tasks:
· The Subway Sandwich Artist performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving guests, preparing product, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards. Trains newer or less experienced Sandwich Artists in all tasks and responsibilities. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position
· Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the Subway® Operations Manual.
· Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the Subway Operations Manual.
· Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
· Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
· Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
· Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
· Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
· Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
· Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
· Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Understands and adheres to the 3-step method for cleaning.
Job Type: Part-time
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
This Job Is: