“Top Forbes-rated, MIT-founded professional strategy consultancy with exceptional growth in new technology, meritocracy, expanding management team”
Bainbridge Strategy Consulting Firm
If you are among the top percentile of growing new professionals who seek intensive research and analytic career experience working for Fortune 1000 clients, look closely at the Bainbridge Business Analyst strategy consulting opportunity. Bainbridge, Inc. is a leading national strategy consulting firm serving top tier Fortune 1000 companies with their corporate and business strategy needs in industries ranging from healthcare, technology, media, financial services, manufacturing, and professional services. We help our clients research and formulate strategies that enable them to outperform competition and recognize new market approaches. Through in-depth research and analysis, our business analysts become the front-line team for exceptional performance and results at our client organizations.
Develops strategic recommendations and solutions for clients using primary and secondary data, gather research, transform data into reports by writing clear and concise business documents, and develops presentations by utilizing proprietary and non-proprietary software.
- Gather data, analyze, and make recommendations to meet project objectives, prepare client presentations, and assist in pre-call planning
- Maintain client relationships by consulting on customer and competitor strategies, business solutions, and management decisions.
- Create reports and presentations utilizing qualitative analysis regarding companies, markets, and industry trends
- Compile and maintains company profiles and reports
- Assist Project Manager to create presentations for client meetings
- Conduct weekly client updates on progress of research both in-person and over the phone
- Stay informed of current business and industry trends relevant to your client's business
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university relating to field required
- 2+ years of related experience managing client accounts and business consulting
- Master’s degree a plus but not required
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent reporting, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and complete deliverables on schedule
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
The above declarations are not intended to be an "all-inclusive" list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
Job Type: Full-time / Salaried
Candidates are subject to pre-employment drug screens and background checks.
Core Benefits Include:
- Medical Coverage Selection: HMO - Aetna (CA), Kaiser, (CA), PPO – Aetna, HDHP – Kaiser
- Dental Coverage: personal coverage and additional child plus orthodontia
- Vision Plan: Comprehensive Vision coverage including exams, lenses and frames allowance, contact lenses.
- Healthcare FSA: Allows employees to pay for up to $2,750 per year in medical, pharmacy, dental, vision and other healthcare related expenses with pre-tax dollars using provided debit card
- Healthcare savings account HSA. This is different than a flexible spending account, it is a long-term savings account that provides an ongoing resource that you can tap into year after year for healthcare costs and can be built up incrementally.
- Basic Term Life: Coverage equal to one times annual earning for all full time employees
- Basic Personal Accident Insurance (PAI): Coverage equal to one times annual earnings for all full-time employees.
- Dependent care pre-tax spending account. Covers the kids and elderly dependents with pretax spending dollars
- 401K program with retention-based matching
- Employees Assistance and Work-Life Program
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Adoption Assistance
- On-Line Training (3000+ courses business related courses) & 22,000 Digital Business Books downloadable to your e-reader.
- ‘*Bainbridge Knowledge Curve’* custom training program for FT analysts and associates featured prominently in a custom On-Line Training portal with pre-programmed tablets with select coursework from the MIT Sloan School.
- Market Place – 60+ alliance partners and 2500 other discounts on many brands we know and trust including: (eg. Verizon, AT&T Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, Dell, Toyota, California Theme Parks, AMC movie tickets, etc.)
- Comprehensive online employee and team portal to manage your resources and benefits in a single place.
- Commuter benefits, mass transit and parking pre-tax account
- Apartment leasing program in CA with Irvine communities with dozens of communities, deposit coverage and discounts through a preferred rental program, including waved security deposits and other rental benefits
- Pet insurance option
- Multi-week, on-site food trucks when on-site in California HQ
- San Diego’s UTC top rated executive campus with outdoor conference and break rooms, lakeside cafe, game and arcade break room, and indoor parking
- CA HQ on-site complete gym and locker room facilities, access after 90-day initiation period ends
- CA HQ weekly on-site Sterlings Salon and Barber
- CA HQ located in the heart of the golden triangle, LaJolla’s beaches, near UCSD and Westfield’s newest west coast lifestyle mall
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Professional development assistance
Hours per week:
- 2 - 4 weeks
- 1 - 3 months
- 4 - 6 months
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible