Braintrust is a user-owned talent network that connects you with great jobs with no fees or membership costs—so you keep 100% of what you earn.
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote - Work from anywhere (TimeZone: CST | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $40 – $60/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - Long term
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
When you join Braintrust, you will be invited to a screening process for Braintrust to learn more about your previous work experiences. Once completed, you will have access to the employer for this role and other top companies that seek high-quality talent. Apply to this job to kick off the process.
Experience with development of applications utilizing the Microsoft Power Platform.
- Must have at least some experience or familiarity with Power Pages.
- Experience with the development of model driven Power apps.
- Experience with the utilization of Power BI and Power Apps.
- Must have experience with the Power Platform Dataverse.
Deep experience with Microsoft Power Pages
- Experience creating and rolling out to production use Power Pages data centric web application.
- Experience with Dataverse design for Power Pages web applications
- Experience with integrating Power Pages to external data sources
- Experience with setting up Power Pages security and table permissions.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
This project is aimed at creating a proof of concept. This exercise will last 6 to 9 months with the aim of building and deploying for limited use a data centric public facing web application utilizing the low/no code Microsoft Power Platform technology.
Braintrust Job ID: 6286
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
This is a remote position.