Position Summary: Preparation of individual federal and state income tax returns for the upcoming tax season in our Bozeman, Montana office.
- Meet with clients to understand their financial affairs and review their tax burden.
- Prepare individual income tax returns using our proprietary Tax Software.
- Be resourceful in finding ways to help our clients using the wide range of services our company offers.
- Answer client tax related questions.
- PTIN (Preparer Tax Identification Number) required.
- 2-5 years professional experience preparing tax returns.
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and customer service skills are essential.
- CPA or Enrolled Agent a plus,but not necessary.
- Ability to work independently.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $12.00 to $20.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Tax Preparation: 1 year (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- Night shift