This position is located in Columbus, OH.
Filtration Group is on a mission to make the world safer, healthier and more productive.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Life insurance
The Company began in 2009 and has rapidly grown to be a global leader in the highly attractive filtration industry. Filtration Group is an affiliate of Madison Industries, one of the largest and most successful privately held companies in the world.
Summary of the Position
Promote and sell Waco Filtration products to end-users in an assigned geographic territory. Establish and meet sales goals and objectives, control expenses and maintain reporting/communication objectives established by Waco. The Territory Sales Manager will report to the Strategic Account Manager.
- Ensure territory sales goals are met. Make structured sales calls on established and targeted end-users in an assigned territory. Cold call on new accounts to grow your business base. Present product demonstrations and product information detailing the benefits and features of Waco products and services. Generate leads, compile market information, and develop customer relationships while increasing sales.
- Effectively interface with other Filtration Group sales representatives and key suppliers in your territory.
- Provide technical support to the territory customer base. Interface with customer engineering team to apply Waco product in customer’s applications. Facilitate lowering total cost of filtration for the customer while increasing sales and margin.
- Utilize current technology to efficiently communicate from the field. Proficient computer skills are essential.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports as required delivered complete and on time.
- The TSM will professionally manage company assets and travel expenses within per diem and budget guidelines.
Key Accountability Metrics:
- Sales & GP to Budget
- Sales from new or poorly penetrated customers
- Structured Sales calls per week
- Customer touches per week
- New lead generation
- Pipeline in SFDC
- Cost Savings vs. Guarantee
- The TSM will provide an orders forecast for their Region monthly. This forecast will be updated bi-weekly and be at least 85% accurate.
- Participate in assigned monthly sales training webinars.
Key Responsibilities / Essential Functions (included but are not limited to):
- Works safely within their team across the organization (as required).
- Develop and maintain a Top 25 Target Account list.
- Develop a robust Structured Sales Call planning regimen.
- Maintain current sales and opportunity reporting using provided worksheets, Salesforce CRM, etc.
- Provide the technical and commercial support required to close all sales opportunities.
- Conduct safety and application training in support of end-user requirements.
- Maintain a productive relationship with key suppliers in your territory.
- Travel & Expense Reports submitted in a complete and timely fashion
- Report industry trends and competitive activity at customer or territory level weekly
- Bachelor's degree in engineering/business from a four-year college, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years industrial sales experience is required.
- Ideal experience in filtration.
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
- Comfortable with demonstrating industrial products for all processes and applications.
- Competent computer skills – especially using Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce CRM. Ability to manipulate data and prepare graphics in Microsoft Office products. Proficiency in using devices such as: Smartphones, iPad, etc.
- Must be willing to travel up to 10-15 nights per month if required.
- Strong references need to be provided.
- Professional appearance and demeanor required.
- Must pass drug screen and background check.
Indeed Hire and Filtration Group areworking together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- filtration: 1 year (Required)
- Industrial Sales: 3 years (Required)