Prepares and serves ice cream menu items to customers
Are not limited to, and may include all or some of the responsibilities listed below:
- Take orders for ice cream menu items.
- Scoops and serves ice cream orders.
- Prepares and serves sundaes, shakes, and malts.
- Stocks all ice cream.
- Stocks all ice cream disposable goods and glass serving dishes and utensils.
- Keeps ice cream freezer clean.
- Updates ice cream flavor board.
- Cleans ice cream area.
- Utilizes ice cream ordering sheets. Keeps paper sheets stocked.
- Manages dishwashing station if dishwasher needs back up (wash dishes and put away dishes).
Knowledge and Skills
- Friendly approach with customers.
- Ability to work quickly and provide fast service.
- Able to work in fast paced environment without becoming overwhelmed or frazzled
- Being a team player is essential. Must know how to work effectively with others, collaborate easily
- Hard working mind set
- Professional manner; on time, follows directions, complies with company rules
- Enjoys interacting with customers
- Necessary qualities are a dedication to hard work, integrity and trustworthiness, and the ability to follow leader/manager’s instructions
Essential Physical Requirements
- Ability to stand and or walk during entire shift
- Shifts vary from 6-10 hour shifts, with a typical shift 8 hours long.
- Shift start times vary and may begin early morning, mid-day, early afternoon, or late afternoon.
- May need to reach, bend, and stoop frequently
- Able to carry up to 5 lbs over short or medium distances