Children's Home of Northern Kentucky
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
1. Masters of Social Work (MSW) (or closely related degree).
2. M ust have a Kentucky license, LCSW/LPCC preferred (or closely related licensure).
3. Must have CADC/LCADC credentials, or expedite achievement via the agency training program.
4. At least four years of experience in the behavioral health field and some supervisory experience.
5. Must be a provider for Kentucky Medicaid Program, or must complete the provider enrollment application immediately upon hire or achievement of independent licensure.
6. Must be willing to complete the Kentucky Medicaid Program Statement of authorization for Payment form, (MAP 347) to allow CHNK to bill for services through your Medicaid number.
7. Knowledge and experience in providing individual and family therapy utilizing evidence based treatment models, including The Seven Challenges Program, or expedite achievement via the agency training program.
8. Knowledge of community resources and ability to form liaison relationship with referring agencies.
9. Program Development and Implementation skills.
10. Must have a current driver’s license and insurance.
11. Demonstrate proven sensitivity to the various cultural and socioeconomic characteristics of Children’s Home clients and staff and agree to utilize and adhere to the tenants of the Sanctuary Model of trauma informed care and All Children All Families.
The Program Manager is responsible for the overall operations of the intensive outpatient treatment components and case management of the agency’s community-based services. He/she will manage case management and intensive outpatient program staff, train the staff in program implementation, and facilitate caseloads as needed. Communication, leadership and supervisory skills are essential along with strong organizational abilities. He/she must be knowledgeable in evidence based practices, assessments, screenings, and diagnosis, along with community resources and program development. He/she will maintain a regular caseload, and provide additional direct care services as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Direct responsibility for facilitating the clinical and administrative components of the agency’s intensive outpatient treatment and case management programs – ensuring client treatment needs are being adequately addressed according to program goals.
2. Provides and maintains a safe, dignified facility that reflects the integrity of the work. 3. Maintains a minimum of 50 percent of productivity expectations of supervised clinicians or the percent otherwise established on an annual basis.
3. Collaborates with CHNK Directors, program managers and Chief Officers to enhance and grow services.
4. Provides direct supervision and evaluation to therapists, case managers, and interns as assigned.
5. Collaborate with Quality Assurance personnel and track outcome measurements for each client/family participating in the intensive outpatient treatment and case management program.
6. Provides clinical supervision as applicable.
7. Monitors case activity to ensure the therapists’ documentation is submitted within established timelines.
8. Assists with case coverage across all agency programs as needed.
9. Available and on call 24/7 for clinical consult for intensive outpatient and case management treatment programs.
10. Coordinates the on-going training for intensive outpatient and case management treatment program staff.
11. Attends all required trainings as assigned.
12. Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
13. Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Benefits include 4 weeks paid time off per year plus 6 long term illness days per year,11 paid holidays, a retirement plan with employer contribution, tuition reimbursement. life and long term disability insurance, and an excellent medical plan.
CHNK is an Equal Opportunity Employer.