- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in B2B product marketing or analyst relations including experience working with product teams, business leaders, analysts, and customers
Amazon Business makes organizational buying simple. We help with supplier management, product selection and visibility into purchasing. Our marketplace and tools help organizations get a clear view into their purchasing behaviors so they can make better choices and minimize risk. All with the familiar Amazon.com shopping experience.
As a Senior Marketing Manager at Amazon Business (AB), you will drive the success of AB with customers and analysts as they consider how to best utilize our platform within their organizations and throughout their industries. You will define and drive messaging, creating compelling content, and building strategic and customer-focused programs to generate awareness and usage. In this role, you will be marketing AB to industry analysts and to a diverse audience of customers across Commercial, Healthcare, Government and Education. The right candidate will have successful experience in marketing to a range of business decision makers, and an unbridled passion for technology, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
You must show a successful track record of executing communications programs and customer advisory boards for technology companies. The ideal candidate can create messaging and narratives that are optimized for the analyst community as well as our end user customers. The candidate must be able to understand technically deep topics, have a demonstrated success managing numerous evaluations such as Gartner Magic Quadrants and Forrester Waves, and possesses a proven track-record of developing analyst relationships. He/she must be comfortable with balancing strategic thinking with tactical, detailed execution.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop Solution Sets tailored for Education, Government, Healthcare, and Commercial verticals
- Build GTM strategies for new launch features and products across all verticals
- Partner with other marketing stakeholders to ensure AB features are promoted accurately throughout all content and promotional channels
- Translate technical launch and product information into customer obsessed value propositions and deliver through targeted outreach
- Drive analyst awareness of the Amazon Business offering and significantly expand analyst understanding of the unique AB approach to procurement innovation
- Prioritize and manage incoming requests for information, research review, customer references, event speakers, and research
- Write presentations and prepare executives for engaging with analysts
- Driving alignment with sales, other marketing stakeholders and product to maximize awareness of customer requirements, existing market evidence, and AR program impact
- Master’s Degree
- Project management skills with track record of delivering on-time, within-budget initiatives that meet and achieve goals
- Highly analytical, with demonstrated ability to understand market segments and consistent track record working closely with data specialists
- Motivated self-starter who flourishes with working in ambiguous, complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Deep presentation, planning, and leadership skills
- Collaboration skills and ability to work in a matrixed environment. Ability to inspire passion in others
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Experience in a dynamic start-up or high growth environment Amazon is an equal opportunity employer
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.