COMMUNITY HOME HEALTH CARE is growing its local team of caregivers. We are looking to hire Home Health Aides (HHAs)and Personal Care Aides (PCAs)for full and part time positions to help care for local seniors.
We have patients that are in need of a reliable and caring aide to help them out in their homes. Help us help them stay in their homes instead of moving into a nursing home.
Great opportunity to start your rewarding career!
- Free PCA Training!*6-7 day class to get your NYS PCA certificate.
- Free annual check-ups.
- Free scrub top at orientation.
- Paid orientation & in-services.
- Weekly pay.
- Direct deposit.
- Health Insurance. *
- Aide of the Month (per region): CASH bonus, award and other prizes!
- Employee referral bonus program: CASH bonus. *
- Employee discount program.
- Flexible shifts!
- Cases in your neighborhood.
- Live-in and hourly cases // Full time or Part time.
HHA / PCA Responsibilities may include:
- Light housekeeping- meal preparation, shopping, laundry.
- Personal hygiene- bathing, dressing, feeding.
- Social interaction- including games, reading, and conversation.
- Escort to appointments and run errands as needed.
- 18 years of age or older. (Required)
- NYS HHA or PCA. (Preferred)
- Authorized to work in US. (Required)
- Willing to undergo a background check. (Required)
- Reliable transportation.
To get started, fill out the online form. One of our friendly team members will contact you shortly to take you through the rest of the application process.
*Some restrictions may apply.
**Salary based on location.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time